These candles are hand dipped by The Bee Farmer using beeswax from my hives. The candles are handmade by a process started by dipping a cotton wick into molten beeswax. The wick is dipped again and again, building up layers of beeswax thereby creating a candle. As a hand craft expect some imperfections resulting from the process.
Please note that the advertised price is for a single candle.
1. Smell great as they are naturally scented by the honey and floral nectar in the honeycomb
2. Carbon neutral
3. A high melting point (in fact the highest among all known waxes) which results in a significantly longer burn time, approx 2 - 5 times.
3. Burn stronger and brighter emitting naturally bright light of the same light spectrum as the sun
4. Only beeswax candles emit negative ions which purify, cleanse, improve air quality which invigorates the body. A natural de-ionizer!
5. Hypo-allergenic therefore of benefit to those with environmental allergies, sensitivities and asthma
6. They originate from a renewable source